Strategic and consultative investment for select high-growth firms
To help leaders build winning companies through active investment entailing:
- Proactive strategic planning
- High performance teams
- Innovative product design & development
- Direct sales and marketing excellence
- World class manufacturing
- Organizational alignment
Currently, HV is participating with Senva Inc., a leading sensor provider in the building automation industry.
Senva is dedicated to becoming the standard of excellence for products and service in the automation sensor industry.
Investments are typically reserved for companies that have the following attributes:
- Growth markets with application specific products
- Innovative product/service opportunities
- Readily identifiable customers, B2B
- Repeat purchase characteristics
- Great people with winning attitudes
Kent Holce is the principal of Holce Ventures. Holce Co-founded Cerus Industrial, a leading supplier of intelligent motor controls serving HVAC, industrial, and pump markets. Cerus was acquired by Franklin Electric in 2012. Previously, Holce co-founded Veris Industries, an Inc 500 company in the building automation industry, subsequently acquired by Square D. He has over 25 years experience in security, sensors, and controls applications and related product design, development, and marketing.
12655 SW Center Street
Beaverton, OR 97005